Friday, November 2, 2007

Just A Quick Note

Over the last few days I have been working on a diet for Doshi to help him with an overgrowth of yeast, or candida, that I suspect he's dealing with along with his possibility of mercury toxicity. I thought I would see if that would help in calming down his extreme hyperactivity. In the process, I checked what correlations there were between candida and mercury, and although I did find a lot on it, I will have to share it in my next post when I have more time. I did want to share now, though, that I was VERY happy to see more information on cilantro used as a detoxifier. I have also started giving Doshi daily fortune delight to do some cleansing, and acidolphilus to help introduce good bacteria back into his system. I am not following the candida diet for him only because it might be too much for his little body, so we're just cutting out the major stuff like a lot of sugar and processed foods. We're also making sure he gets a lot of fresh vegetables, and cutting back a little bit on fruit and juice.

I'll post more later, but I need to run for now. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: