Monday, November 19, 2007

Extreme fatigue, nausea, bloody nose, neck pain....

The title of my post today are side effects I started having with nasonex. They were all above and beyond the normal problems I have. Included in that list is a sore throat high up in my sinus cavity, irritability, and headache. You may wonder how I could attribute them to nasonex when I have all of these other symptoms I deal with on a daily basis. They all acted differently than my "normal" symptoms. When I started on my third day of being so tired I could barely get out of bed, I decided to see what the side effects actually were for this "wonderful" drug, and found this website. http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=20762&name=NASONEX
I immediately decided at once to get myself off it and figure out a different way to deal with the sinusitis. I'm less fatigued now, but all of the other symptoms are being slow to leave my body. Probably because nasonex is a corticosteroid and takes awhile for it to dissipate.

I just want everyone to be properly informed if your doctor wants you to try this medicine. Of course some people do fine with it, but as you can see in the website, there were a LOT of people who had problems like me.

No comments: