Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Headed Uphill...

I saw Dr. S on Monday, and he helped to get rid of the side effects of the nasonex, and my head ache for the most part. I am now starting to have snippets of good times in between chunks of bad times. My fatigue level has gotten back to 'normal' for me, and my head doesn't feel as thick as it did. I am no where near 100%, maybe not even 75% better, but it's still going in the right direction.

I am still being plagued by the off-balance feeling and dizziness, and a dull ache just up and behind my left ear. I had that same dull ache before, but it was a lot more intense when I still had my infected tooth. I am not sure why it has stuck around, but it could be just remnants of the infection and sore muscles from working through the tmj discomfort I had during that time due to bruxism. Sometimes when something has so much trauma put on it like that area did, it can take several months for it to return to normal. The ache is not without it's power, though - when it is more irritated, it causes me to feel pain radiated through the rest of my head and down into my neck.

Dr. S and I discussed more about why he wants me to wait for more dental revision when I was there on Monday, and now it is more clearer to me that it's not because he doesn't agree the amalgams are causing my problems, he does, but he said because I am so sensitive to so many things right now I am not stable enough to have more work done. I need to get through this latest issue with the sinusitis before I can put more trauma on my system. That made a lot more sense to me.

No comments: