Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Help with toxicity...

Today I was looking up ways to non-medicinally help with my sinusitis. I came across this site and asked Dr. S about it. He knows it as "swishing", and highly recommends it. http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/oil_pulling.html

Sparky also found this one:http://www.oilpulling.com/

Dr. S wants me to try it, so I'm pretty up on it. I read most of the testimonials this afternoon on the one website and found it to be very encouraging, with only a few people finding no relief. I will be starting this "program" tomorrow, and expecting to have quite a few bad days before I feel anything good since I know it has a lot of toxins to pull out.

Okay, you're asking about my remaining amalgams and what this will do to them. It's probably not the best thing to do while they're still there, but I'm willing to do anything non-medicinal if I will feel better for the holidays! The amalgams also are hidden under the crowns, so the only problem I would have is the mercury being pulled through my body, and at this point, I think with all I've been through I can handle that!

No comments: