Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WOW! And I'm not even done yet!

I apologize for not posting for a while. I've been busy because I've actually had almost a week so far of good days and taking advantage of it.

A week ago I went to the dentist so that he could replace some old composites that had been failing. I didn't think much of it since they were composites, and shouldn't have been causing any problems, but apparently I was reacting to these old composites in some way. The moment that Dr. C drilled them out, I could tell there were some slight changes in the way I felt. The day after, I felt energetic almost all day and the day after was even better. The third day I felt a little more fatigued in the afternoon, but overall it was a good day. I even packed those days tight with busy-ness and pushed myself harder than I had in a long time. The next day I still felt good, and pushed myself even more. About the only thing I felt during these days was some fatigue in the early evening, and a continued off-balance/dizzy feeling all day, but overall they've been great days compared to how I've usually been feeling.

The day for my final revision is getting closer, too, and I'm so excited. If I had this much change from some composite replacements that weren't supposed to be a drain on my system, I am so hoping for complete recovery once the three crowns have been changed out. I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but this last week has been so encouraging. I can't even begin to explain the difference I've been feeling and how wonderful it's been. I almost feel like a different person. 11 days and counting!!!

No comments: