Monday, April 28, 2008

Counting the days...

3 weeks from today is the 'big' day! Oh, I'm SOOOOO looking forward to it. Just the feeling of knowing that there are no more amalgams feeding the rest of my body with mercury is going to be major. A huge burden is going to be lifted off from me in more ways than one. I'm even getting excited about the detoxification process. It will be difficult at best to get through it....I expect many days of feeling even worse than I do now as the healthy things I will be doing will be clearing out the toxins from my body. I will know as I do that though, that I'll be healing. My body will be able to start functioning like the good Lord designed it.

I decided about a week ago to try cultured veggies, something that is really healthful for the body. I ordered them from a company called Immunitrition. My order should be here sometime this week. Finding this information couldn't have come at a better time, since it will be a great help in the healing process during the detox period. I have started showing signs of psoriasis, a condition that most of the times is brought on by toxic overload in the body. I could make my own veggies, but I haven't really been feeling well enough to do all the prep work.

Eating cultured vegetables was the way our ancestors stored and ate a lot of their vegetables before there were refrigerators. The vegetables produce the good bacteria our guts need during fermentation, so not only was it a smart way of preserving vegetables back then, but it was also one of the healthiest things they could do for their bodies. As the western diet changed with the invention of the refrigerator, slowly people stopped making cultured vegetables. During the World Wars when moms had to go to work while the dads were away at war, processed foods were introduced to help save time in the kitchen, pushing us even farther away from this tradition, and farther and farther away from the health benefits that the cultured veggies gave.
With all the 'new' processed foods out there, dental problems have increased, leading to more and more need for cheap fillings. Amalgam fillings are cheap, easy to place, and dentists have been told they're safe. Well, I won't go into any more details, but I think you get the picture.

I am feeling pretty dizzy today, and last night I had sharp pain running from my neck up to my head on the left side, almost like a rubberband was being snapped from the neck up. I feel twinges of it today. I'm guessing that the top ligament is out again in my neck, along with a rib in my chest that my doctor tried to get back into place this weekend by adjusting a lot of other places in my back, arms, and legs. Thankfully I'll be seeing my chiropractor soon and she will most likely be able to settle it down for a while.

No comments: