Tuesday, May 27, 2008

8th day...

Today is day 8 since the last crown revision. I am feeling fatigued, off-balance, and dizzy, and have been having sharp pains in my lower right side when I sit. I just feel blah, and want to sleep for a week.

I'm sure the skeptics who will read my blog will say no, it wasn't the amalgams and I better go find out what else is wrong, but I do beg to differ. I am taking the slow detox method because I knew the symptoms of mercury poisoning would continue after the amalgams were gone. If you check in a month from now, you'll probably find that my symptoms are only slowly diminishing, or maybe even have gotten worse. It's to be expected. I've had amalgam seething through my body for over twenty years...it's going to take longer than a week or a month or even a year to get rid of it all. Because I'm choosing to do it naturally and slowly, it will take me even longer. Today I read a story from Russ Tanner of his struggles with amalgam toxicity and how he fared. He took the quicker route to detox and did well. With how sensitive I've become to everything I just know it's not an option for me, though, and so I will feel badly for a while longer than Russ did. His story is encouraging, however, and I understood his battle to feel well since I am battling, too. I encourage you to read his story when you have time. It's worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was several days after my amalgam removal (done in the safe method) that I felt the horrible side effects (burning pain in my extremeties, numbess, heart palpitations, migrating pain). It was then that I no longer doubted my doctor that mercury was at the root of problems. I am trying to get my dental records to match them up with my ER visits. I already know of one match (from looking back at my check register) - a visit to the ER and a cardiologist right after having an unsafe amalgam removal. I would have never thought about my dental work. I used an infrared sauna for a few weeks and the symptoms subsided. Then I used oral DMPS, but I am doing it slowly. I take it for several days and then give myself a break. The results of chelation have been pretty phenomonal. I can not believe how long I suffered - not knowing what was causing all of my severe symptoms. I hope you experience a similar recovery. There is nothing like getting you health back.

Laurie said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I am encouraged by your response, that I too, may someday be well! I hope your detoxification goes well and you continue to get better and better.