Monday, May 12, 2008

Seven days and counting...

It's seven days today to my final revision. I'm getting really excited, but at the same time I'm nervous. I'm nervous because I've put so much stock into mercury being the cause for all of my symptoms, and I just don't want to be wrong. I want to be better when all is said and done, and not have to go through any more pain or suffering. I'm 99% sure mercury is the cause. I have to say I'm pretty confident, but it's that 1% of me that doesn't want to believe it is that's making me count these days with apprehension. With all of the research I've done and all of the people I've read about who have been helped by amalgam removal, I want to be in that number...I'm so tired of being sick and tired all of the time.

I did have roughly about a week of great days, and then I think I overdid it and went crazy and weeded my flowerbed one evening. By the next day I was in a lot of pain in my shoulders, neck, and head. Since then I've had a pretty much non-stop headache, even though I've had both my chiropractor and my doctor adjust me. Yesterday (Mother's Day of all days!) I woke up with a migraine that wouldn't quit. I was nauseous and dizzy and my head hurt something awful. I headed back to bed for a four and a half hour nap. When I woke up, my headache was 'normal' again, and the nausea was gone, but the dizziness has stayed at the stronger rate it was at. Even today I've noticed that the dizziness has been unrelenting, along with the headache. I can only hope that getting rid of the last amalgam will stop this insanity going on in my body.

No comments: