Thursday, May 22, 2008

Great informative website and an update...

Today an article in the news about a young man with health issues prompted me to see if there might be a link to his illness and possible mercury toxicity. I came across this website that was very informative and again was very helpful for me to read as I struggle some with the after-effects of having the last three crowns replaced. I then decided I should see what others have experienced after amalgam removal, and found this site...it had some videos (the third one is a must see) and links to things that helped this person. I found it quite interesting.

Since I last posted two days ago, I've still been feeling pretty rough. I've had some pretty strong headaches as well as feeling weak overall and very fatigued (I've also been experiencing chest pain due to indigestion from my stomach rolling up, but that is a separate issue). Thankfully I know that it's supposed to be doing all of this, no matter how bad it feels. The hardest part is just making it through it.

No comments: