Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mercury, mercury everywhere...

Lately I've been talking to a lot of people who are experiencing unexplained health problems. One common thing about these people are that they have amalgam fillings in their teeth. Doctors shake their heads at them after running tests and say "we can find nothing wrong with you" and pass them off to the next doctor.

Just last night I was visiting with a friend who's been having what seems to be neurological problems after having a gold crown placed amidst a mouthful of amalgam. She shared with me that she has been seeing doctor after doctor and no one can tell her what's wrong. I shudder to think how much electrical output is going on in her mouth with two different kinds of metal's electrons bouncing off from one another. I gave her the name of my dentist and encouraged her to consider having the crown replaced and/or the amalgams removed.

I also have two other friends, both of them suffer from fibromyalgia. One has several amalgam fillings, the other has had a root canal and I believe a crown on top of it. Their doctors have tried very hard to help them get relief to no avail.

There's a friend that lives out of state now but used to go to my church that suffers from MS. She had half of her amalgams removed and became violently ill. I haven't talked with her about the mercury ties, but my guess is that her dentist didn't use precautionary measures, and her body was detoxifying at a faster rate than she could handle. She chose not to finish getting the amalgams out and is still suffering greatly from the effects of MS.

I know several people who have thyroid issues, and every single one of them have at least one amalgam filling. I know others who've been diagnosed with cancer, and everytime I visit with them I see several amalgam fillings in their mouths just screaming out at me.

It saddens me so to think that every single person who has even one amalgam filling probably will suffer from at least one malady in their lifetime that their doctor can't explain. For some people who are very sensitive, that one filling could cost them their livelihood. For others, it will just be something simple but irritating like constant forgetfullness. When will it end?

Please, to everyone who reads this, NEVER, EVER let your dentist place another amalgam filling in your mouth (or a loved ones!!!), and don't be afraid to say no to your dentist. You have a right to what goes into your body, and your dentist does not have the last word. If he thinks he does, it's probably time to find a new one.

No comments: