Friday, February 29, 2008

Healing after amalgam removal

I've had some time today to really start looking at a good protocol for myself once I am amalgam free.

Here's what I've come up with so far (that would actually help anyone wanting to 'detox' any heavy metals or toxins from their bodies):

#1. Wait 6-8 weeks before using any chelators after last amalgam removal. The body already has a mechanism to start detoxifying some on its own, and to start any detoxing program immediately after could affect the body's ability to respond.

#2. Address the liver, lymph nodes, kidneys. These organs are the most important pathway for mercury (or other toxins) to leave the body. They must be nourished and healing in order to do their jobs. Some good things to do/eat:
Here's the product I intend to use: Evergreen
Here are products I intend to use: vitadophilus, Sunbar, and vitashake
  • eat raw fruits & veggies - broccolli, garlic, onions, sweet potatoes, all great natural chelators.
  • other natural chelators: Cilantro, Calli, Fortune delight,
#3. Dry brushing.
#4. saunas
#5. Eat an alkaline diet
#6. Epsom salt baths

This is just the beginning of writing down 'my' protocol. More will be added later. Detox can take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years. I'm guessing with the amount of mercury that's moving through my body, it will probably take the full two years. I can't wait to get started so that will happen sooner.

No comments: