Thursday, August 30, 2007

Post-Dental Work Issues

It's been a rough week. I'm still having issues with my neck, but not as bad as over the weekend. I went and saw my chiropractor on Tuesday, and she was amazed as to how many problems I'm having with my neck as of late. I used to see her every three weeks. Now it's up to weekly. She encouraged me to try talking with my dentist again to get the tooth pulled, even if it meant asking for help from the dentist in the cities that referred me to him. I'm considering doing it, but haven't as of yet since my week has been on the busy side, as well as I'm dealing with some extreme irritability again. The last two days have been terrible. I wish I knew what the trigger was so that I could try avoiding it if at all possible. Is it a food that I react to? Is it hormones? Is it chemicals? Is it not enough sun (vitamin D)? Or is it just the fact that I still have toxic metal in my mouth?

I just remembered recently some other things I read that can be done to detox the body of mercury, and it's good for anyone to do. Epsom salt baths. As hot as you can handle it. Enjoy a good soak with a cup (or two) of epsom salt added to the tub. Stay in there until the water gets cool.

Another good thing is to sweat it out - steam baths and saunas are great....even an extreme workout does wonders for getting the mercury out. Just make sure you shower immediately after. If you let the sweat dry on you, the mercury seeps right back in the pores.

I haven't been able to find any other foods right now besides garlic, onion, cilantro, and sweet potatoes that are great natural detoxifiers. Not that there aren't any others, I just haven't had time to look. I will hopefully have more time next week to do some searching and see if there is anything else.

I hope what I've shared so far on my blog has helped someone, whether it's realizing that symptoms you deal with on a regular basis is on the list of things helped by mercury removal and now you are thinking about revisions, or it's just a good source of information to help you to make decisions on what type of fillings you get put in your teeth (or your children's teeth). And please, please, do your own research if you ever question what your dentist (or your doctor for that matter) wants to do. You have a right to informed consent.

No comments: