Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another Dentist Who's Not Afraid! Yea!!

I found this website today and was pleasantly surprised to see how strong this dentist's views are on dental amalgam. I sure hope that the coming years will find more dentists like him! Along with the likes of Dr. Hal Huggins, he realizes the effects dental amalgams have on the body. I also noticed that he 'borrows' information from Dr. Ron King's website, a dentist that I have seen a few times over these last three years who has helped me immensely (if it had been my choice, I would have gone to Dr. King for all of my dental needs, but my lack of being able to drive limited the distance to a local dentist I could work with and find friends to bring me to. Thankfully, my dentist is a friend of Dr. King's and he has been an influence on him).

Here is another website which I found to be very educational. I can't stress enough how much I believe that mercury DOES NOT belong in our bodies in ANY form, especially dental amalgams. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, HAVE ANY (MORE) AMALGAM FILLINGS PUT IN YOUR TEETH, EVER! We need to stand strong together against the ADA and let them know we are not putting up with their lies and smoke screens any longer. If your dentist wants to place amalgam, PLEASE tell him or her NO...and let that be your final answer. Why take that risk with your health? I can tell you from my own experience, it's just not worth it.

No comments: