Monday, March 15, 2010

Still in a funk but figuring out why...

I apologize for that last post. I should have realized why I'm in a funk and that it will eventually go away, but for some reason I was so intent on letting it get the best of me. If you read back further to the post that I mention the cilantro/chlorella tincture for chelation, if you know anything about side effects from chelation, you'll understand where I'm headed with this.

Chelation side effects can be different depending on the method used. Because I've never used cilantro/chlorella before, I had no idea what to expect. That first week was mostly good because the tincture really hadn't started working yet even though I was expecting it to. The following week the 'funk' settled in that has put me in a very somber mood over the last two weeks. I just never really saw it until today when all of a sudden it clicked in my head that it's just a side effect. As the metals are chelated out I am guessing it should change and I should feel a lot better in many ways when my body can start functioning like it's supposed to. It could take awhile, however, so I am trying to somehow lift my spirits back up and try to pull myself out of this minor depression since I don't like being in this position.

Thankfully my tooth has settled down for the most part. I get twinges of pain occasionally now, but haven't had the deep achy pain in a few days. I am thankful for that. The headaches are still coming and going unfortunately, but I am happy that they have been going and not just staying like they were. That gives me a bit of hope that the tincture is helping in that aspect, and eventually they'll be gone for good if it's really working and moving the metals out.

One thing that I am noticing more now and will have to have checked out at my next doctor visit is my hiatal hernia. I was diagnosed with it about 8 years ago, and the old Dr. S used to adjust my stomach for me and that would help but since I don't see him anymore the hernia has, well....herniated, and it is causing me a lot of chest pain and the only way I can relieve pressures is by belching -- a LOT. Some days that doesn't even help, so I guess I will have to see what the new Dr. S is willing to do to help me. I know that has nothing to do with my HMT, but did want to mention that I am still feeling pretty crappy thanks to that.

That's about all I have for this post. I just wanted to clarify that I figured it all out. Still in the same spot, but I'm trying to work my way out but let the tincture do its job. I am really hoping for good results so that I don't have to use DMSA ever again.

No comments: