Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm having the funk of my life...and I've never felt this way before...

Just checkin' in and to share that I am still in a funk and can't seem to pull myself out of it. I am starting to come to the conclusion that my 'falling' tooth is causing me a lot of pain, and I think I will have to have it pulled. It is the tooth on the upper left side, farthest to the back. It no longer has a tooth on the bottom to keep it up and in place, so therefore it's falling out of the socket. I am so frustrated. I just don't need another dentist bill or doctor bill, and yet it all keeps coming at me. I want to prolong getting it removed as long as possible, but the pain got pretty bad over the weekend and continues to not be very happy. Add that to the headaches I already get on a daily basis, and I am one unhappy camper, I'll tell you that.

I've always tried to be upbeat through all of this, and to think positive that I'm going to overcome all of this, but I think with getting the HM test results back last week, the headaches continuing on, the impending colonoscopy, and now this drasted tooth, I have lost all positive feelings I ever had. When is all this craziness going to end? I used to wake up each day thinking that this just might be the day I start feeling better. Now I just wake up. And the day begins in pain, and ends in pain.

Don't get me wrong. I still have hope that someday I'll be well. But right now at this exact moment I am frustrated with where I'm at. Six years and I am still fighting this battle, and it doesn't seem like it's going to end any time soon.

No comments: