Friday, February 19, 2010

Trying something new...

It's just a little over a week away to when I will be meeting with the new doctor. I am apprehensive but eager to meet him and find out what he thinks is going on and how he can help me, and also very curious as to find out my HMT test results.

I have been doing a lot of research lately on the benefits of cilantro and chlorella in detoxing heavy metals. I found a lot of information, and also found this in the process. I ordered some and have a plan in place to detox/chelate/fast next week. I am so excited! If this stuff is for real (and safe for you since they are both foods), I cannot wait to see how I feel at the end of the week. The decision to fast is not a true fast in the sense of the word, but a fast from a lot of foods that could be detrimental to the tincture working properly. I am going to be sticking with mostly fruits and vegetables all week (no sugars, dairy, or gluten-based grains). I will have some rice and some meats, but the majority of my food next week will be foods that have not been processed. Nutritionally I am hoping that doing that will bathe my body in vitamins and minerals to immediately replace the heavy metals that would be coming out. I will also be including some supplements that I know to be helpful, and will be trying to do some form of exercise daily to help move the toxins out and strengthen muscle loss.

According to what I've read, cilantro digs into deep places other chelators can't, like the brain and larger muscles. The chlorella helps move it out of the system...they pretty much work synergistically. That's why I was so happy to find them together in one bottle so I didn't have to worry about taking one without the other. I am just really hoping it works and I feel some sort of relief at all. If it works I will take one week off, go one week on and so forth until I am feeling I don't need it anymore.

No comments: