Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day One

Day one went rather well. In the morning I actually felt a bit of energy and used it to my advantage and made a great carrot squash soup, baked apples, and baked rice while the kids did their homeschool. In the afternoon I started feeling extremely fatigued and tired. The chills were coming on, too, so I laid down for a twenty minute catnap. That seemed to help, and when I woke up I spent a little time reading and then found another short burst of energy. It didn't last long, but was good. Then after dinner I became fatigued again and got a pretty bad headache. It felt like a normal headache though, so I wasn't attributing it to the cleanse/detox. Later in the evening to my dismay, my left foot started hurting something terrible. After closer inspection this morning I realized it was a plantar's wart, and there's another one on the foot starting, too. Yuck. My daughter also has them (got them from a community pool), so we'll be starting the apple cider vinegar treatment today.

So far today I am feeling okay. A bit fatigued yet, and I seem to be warmer than usual. We'll see what the rest of the day holds and I'll try to check back in tomorrow. I am expecting a down turn if this is working, so I actually want to feel 'bad' to tell me that the stuff is moving out of my system. Because I really haven't yet, I am not sure it's doing anything. It's only day two though, so I'm hopeful.

No comments: