Friday, February 26, 2010

Day Two through Five

I'm sorry I missed the last four days' updates. The week actually went a lot better than expected, so my mind wasn't on getting in here.

Day 2:
I started out pretty fatigued and sleepy. Throughout the day I started feeling a different kind of headache coming on, more of a 'pulling' sensation from my sinus area, and it was pretty powerful. I was also chilled most of the afternoon, and felt my normal off-balance.

Day 3:
Woke up with the 'pulling' headache, but it was eventually replaced with an overall headache. By evening my off-balance issues seemed less and I felt more in control when walking. The headache came back again in the evening.

Day 4:
I woke up with stomach pain; none like I've ever felt before. It seemed to go away within the hour and didn't return. I had some bouts of brain fogginess mixed with some mental clarity. Overall, I didn't have much in the way of off-balance for a major portion of the day. It did come back again in the evening, however.

Day 5:
I felt pretty yucky overall today. It seemed like all the symptoms from the week were a bit heightened today. By lunchtime I had a nasty headache that started at the base of my skull and felt like someone was drilling straight up through my skull on the left side of the back of my head. I put a heating pad on my neck and took a nap. When I woke up that headache was gone, but the 'pulling' headache was back. The off-balance was back to normal today, which was a bit of a bummer. I was hoping yesterday was the start of something.

Like I mentioned earlier, the week went a lot better than I expected. I really expected to be sicker than a dog and feeling horrible all week. I think my choice of nutritional foods really helped with how it went, and I actually am planning on continuing the cilantro/chlorella tincture Monday through Friday each week but only taking it once a day. It seems to be doing something, so I might as well continue and try to heal my body as naturally as possible. Next Wednesday I finally go see the new doctor and get my HMT results back, so it will be interesting to see what they are. What will be even cooler is if this doc lets me use only the tincture and retest in a few months to see if it actually did something. I'll of course know by how I feel, but it would be good to get proof, too.

No comments: