Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Recovery in Sight!

I thought I'd share a website I found today called the Klinghardt Protocol. I was intrigued to see that all of the research I've done and the protocol I set up for myself falls in line with what this doctor explained here. That makes me extremely confident I can beat this thing and someday regain my health. It's amazing just to be able to have an explanation for every 'bad' symptom that pops up, and rejoice that I am getting rid of these terrible toxins! I just need to be careful that I don't go overboard and try to detox too quickly, because I could really hurt myself. I am trying just a few things each week, and starting to add more things as I am comfortable. Whew is all I can say. I am relieved to know that I am on the right track, and will continue pressing on.

No comments: