Thursday, October 11, 2007

Progress?

Yesterday I went to Dr. K's for my 2nd cold laser treatment. This time it seemed a little longer, and the gal (I'll name her Dori) who does the procedure was also willing to do the laser up in the tmj area where I was still having pain from the novacaine injection. Dori said it may help with the painful headaches I've still been experiencing since the tooth was extracted. I don't know if it's too soon, but my headache throughout the day yesterday didn't seem to get bad like it has been. I still had it, it just wasn't as intense. This morning now I still have a tinge of headache, but it seems to always be light in the morning and get worse during the day. Four more sessions to go....

For a while now I've been working through heavier brain-fog than 'normal', but the last few days have seemed even heavier. I have been having the hardest time concentrating. What takes the normal person 10 minutes to do can take me up to an hour or more. It's been really frustrating. At this point I don't want to speculate what could be causing this. I've speculated before, and I always seem to isolate one symptom rather than seeing the whole picture, and then I realize later that I was way off. It probably all leads back to the fact that I still have mercury in my mouth and body, I still have four root canaled teeth, and I have four extraction sites (wisdom teeth) that need to be addressed.

No comments: