Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Making A Difference....

Yesterday I had the third of six laser treatments on the extraction and TMJ area. Dr. K actually did the procedure for me this time, and we talked extensively about my jaw and ear pain. He did the treatment a little different than Dori, and it still might be a little too early to tell, but my head hasn't hurt much at all today. This is huge, even from just a few days ago! I have been rejoicing that the pain has gone, even if it is just momentarily. You could call me a semi-happy camper today.

I noticed in my most recent blogs I have dwelt only on this tooth situation, and I apologize. I intend to get back to discussing more about mercury and fillings and root canals and such, it's just that I felt it necessary to show what can happen when root canals go bad. The main purpose of this blog is to help inform my readers about mercury and the dangers of dental care done by mainstream dentists who do not believe in informed consent, so I will get back to that as soon as possible.

No comments: