Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mercury is Nasty

Today I ran across this article, and within it is a video that is a must see. It explains what happens when mercury enters the neurological center of the brain. http://www.drkaslow.com/html/mercury_s_influence.html

The article also discusses reproductive problems, digestive problems, thyroid issues, yeast overgrowth, and mineral displacement.

I am feeling very heavy brain-fog today, and I've been having problems with my right hand going numb at times. My doctor said that the hand problem is connected to the same trunk of muscles as the neck problems I've been having and the chiropractor should be able to address the problem.

I reminded myself again last night that I still have 5 crowns with amalgam under them that have to be removed before I should feel any type of major relief. The struggle of day-to-day living with my symptoms is frustrating at its best, and most days I'd rather just climb in my lazyboy and let the world go by. Don't let this happen to you. Don't get overburdened with metal toxicity and let your health disappear on you. Stop the amalgam insanity by refusing amalgams (and root canals!) at all costs. You'll thank yourself later for it!

No comments: