Monday, January 18, 2010

Waiting...(fingertapping)...

I just saw my NP today for the follow-up after seeing the neurologist. She has decided it's time to pass me off to the naturopath/family doctor at the same clinic as she's at since she feels she's done all she can for me. The only problem is, he doesn't have an opening until March 3rd. It's going to be a long wait. In the meantime, I will be doing another heavy metal test, and those results will come back a month after I send it in, so I'll have those results available when I go and see the naturopath.

A friend of mine has given me the name of another doctor that I might consider going and seeing. This particular doctor was able to heal a friend of my friend's terminal cancer. The only problem is that this doctor is about 90 minutes away, and I would really like for my doctors to be a lot closer from now on. My original naturopathic/napropathic doctor was that far, and it was not easy to go and see him as often as I needed to sometimes. What to do, what to do...I just know I want to get well.

No comments: