Thursday, October 30, 2008

Next toxic element test

Tomorrow I will be taking my next toxic element test. I'm a little apprehensive, but at the same time a little excited. If you've kept up with my blog, you'll know that the last six weeks on DMSA hasn't been that great. Tomorrow I need to take 4 times the amount than what I was taking on any particular day during chelation - all at one time. It does concern me a little that I could feel as bad (or worse), than I did over the last six weeks. But, I am a little excited because after the last test I had three awesome days of feeling almost 95% well. Needless to say, I'm a little torn. Regardless of the outcome, I need to do it. We need to know if this protocol is working to rid my body of the toxic metals that have made a home there.

No comments: